- Ragging is strictly prohibited in the college premises. Instances of ragging will be dealt with seriously by the anti-ragging cell (contact number : +91 (33) 2282 6033)
- Every student must wear the Identity Card as long as she is in the College campus. The Identity Card is meant for identifying bonafide students and is used for permitting the student to participate in various activities and programs of the College. It must be produced by the student whenever demanded by a member of the teaching or non-teaching staff of the college. Every student must bring her Identity Card to the College every day. She must take proper care of it to avoid its misuse by other students and outsiders. In case the Identity Card is lost, the matter should be immediately reported to the Principal and an application should be made for a duplicate Identity Card is lost, the matter should be immediately reported to the Principal and an application should be made for a duplicate Identity Card which will be issued on payment of charges.
- Every student shall wear a clean and decent dress while coming to the College.
- The conduct of the students in the classes and in the premises of the College shall be such as will cause no disturbance to teachers, fellow students or other classes.
- Students are strictly to follow the decorum of public behaviour and avoid the use of abusive language and indecent manners in all their interactions. Anybody flouting the Norms of conduct is liable to be expelled from the college.
- It is compulsory for the students to attend Assembly and also Independence Day / Republic Day Function /Annual Sports / College Foundation Day/Annual Function of the college . In case of absence at any of these without valid reasons, the Principal will take disciplinary action.
- Students must also attend seminars / workshops / awareness programmes organized by the college.
- Loitering in the corridors/ in front of the main gate and in the auditorium during the college hours is strictly prohibited.
- No student is allowed to display any Notice / Circular /Poster / Banner in the College premises without the prior permission of the Principal. Strict action will be taken against the offender.
- Students must ensure that all lights, fans and ACs are switched off before they leave the classrooms.
- Students involved in malpractices at the College / University Examinations will be severely dealt with.
- Playing music on Transistors, /Tape-recorders , Mobile Telephones or any other similar gadgets with or without earphones is strictly prohibited in the College premises. Defaulters will be punished and their instrument confiscated. Use of cell phone is strictly prohibited in all areas of the campus except in the Students’ Common Room. Use of Cell phones outside the Student’s Common Room would entail confiscation of the handset. It would be returned only
(a) at the end of the 3rd Year OR
(b) after payment of a fine of Rs.1000.00 . The college will not responsible for loss / theft / damage of the same nor will entertain reports of the above.